Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative
Location: Lancaster, PA
Reporting to VP of Sales & Marketing
Responsible for customer interaction, inbound sales calls, sales support, and administrative tasks. Daily responsibilities include supporting the outside sales team by creating proposals, managing contract paperwork, receiving credit application or credit card processing, supporting billing and collections, and acting as a liaison between ERC operations staff and the customer. Also responsible for upselling within the ERC customer base.
1. To provide sales, marketing and customer service to existing and new customers.
- Prepare quotes and work orders for new and existing customers.
- Answer customer inquiries.
- Track leads and negotiate pricing.
- Serve as Liaison between the outside sales and operations.
- Prepare reports as needed to track leads, sales activity, and sales results
2. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Customers.
- a) Has intimate knowledge and or ability to uncover customer’s needs
- Has empathy for the customer situation
- Is able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
- Talks in a way the customer can understand technical aspects of the business
- Is willing to build a long-term relationship with the customer.
3. Excellent negotiation skills and ability
4. Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
5. Attends sales team and company meetings as needed
6. Attends industry conferences as assigned to develop industry expertise and to build contacts
7. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
8. Completes special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
College Education or 3-5 years Experience Equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of Sales and Customer Service
- Knowledge of related computer applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Knowledge of the environmental services industry preferred.
- 3 years of previous related experience required.
- Typing or keyboarding experience required.
- Experience in environmental services preferred.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Highly energetic and self-starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Well organized
- Cooperative and willing to assist others
- Able to use computer applications and telephone
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Submit Your Resume